Best Restaurants in Seminyak
One of Bali’s most hedonistic best restaurant in seminyak ‘hoods, Seminyak is home to some of the island’s best restaurants, cafes and late night haunts. But with so many to choose from it can be difficult to decide where to eat in the area.
1. Sarong – Centrally located in Petitenget / Seminyak with rice field views and a to die for ambience, this is a must-visit restaurant for tourists from all over the world. The food is incredibly fresh and organic, with plenty of choice on the menu.
2. Kilo Bali – Featuring a minimalist setting and upscale Asian-Western fusion cuisine, this place is a Seminyak favorite for its delicious dishes and dazzling presentation.
3. Mejekawi – For those looking to experience something new, this is a good place to try. This modern steakhouse offers all kinds of cuts including wagyu ribeye, tiger prawns and a whole lot more.
4. Boy ‘n’ Cow – A Seminyak favourite for dry aged steaks, this industrial-look dining room makes a focal point of the meat fridge. Salivate over grain-fed Australian and US beef, as well as premium Japanese wagyu, all dry aged in-house.
Here are our top picks for the best restaurants in Seminyak
5. Manina – A speakeasy hidden in a passageway off Kayu Aya Street, this place is the latest offering from 8 Degree Projects and is a must-visit for those who love brunching at Sisterfields and feasting on burgers at Boss Man.
To find Manina, ask a meatball hawker for a clue and they’ll direct you to the secret door entrance. Then head inside to discover minimalist interiors, dim lighting and a captivating ambience, along with craft cocktails and signature morsels to enjoy alongside your meal.
Lighthouse Studios & Social Club – Cafe, Bar, Events, Podcast & Video Production
Jl. Raya Kerobokan No.5X, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361